Wednesday, August 26, 2009

FIVE WEEKS OLD HARD TO BELIEVE

Cache is five weeks old today!!Hard to believe that Justin and I have been sleep deprived for five weeks now. Cache has been such a wonderful addition to our family. The girls have been so much help and they love him so much. Wesley just wants him to get big so they can play basketball together.
All my handsome men.



Thanks so much aunty's Monica and Michelle we love the Bumbo.

All my helpers..

He got the Rose mouth I try to teach them to keep them closed but it never works...

2 comments:

KassiahMyers said...

Thanks for posting pictures finally!!! He is so stinkin cute!!! I can't wait to see him, hopefully soon! Miss ya~

Kailey and Melanie said...

Melissa Cache looks SO CUTE!! I can't believe just how big he is getting. I miss you guys!